i need help!!

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
i need your helpi.ve been with my man for five and half years.We have such i good and happy realationship. I'am soo deeply in love with him but lately it been rocky we argued alot for the past month. it was mostly because i was giving me feelings like i wasn't good enough for him. Now, i got a call that he was trying to hook up with a girl and i spoke with that girl. so i went to his house and confornted him about it. here's the thing i found out that my cousin played i dirty trick on me. we also had some issues so she thought that was a good way to mess my realationship up since her man found out she had soething but anyways, i ended up punching my man in the face and left him a bruce but i don't know how to say that im truely sorry. i just can't find the words.

RomanceClass.com Advice
To say you are sorry, it doesn't have to be a big speech.

Just say you apologize, you are really sorry and that you are ashamed for taking a violent and abusive method to show your disappointment in him.

If you are sincere, he will get the message no matter what words you use.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Arguments / Fighting

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.