Does he like me more than friends?
Visitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Female
I want to know if my co-worker likes me. I've known him for two months and we've become good friends. I think he likes me because:
1. he hangs outside of work with me. exercising, hanging out with my me and friends, and going places (we hang out at least twice a week)
2. he visits me on his breaks. lunch & smaller breaks (we go to lunch together) sits with me in the break room.
on the other hand:
1. he flirts with my friends around me
2. he doesnt say much when theres alot of people around
3. he told me that he doesnt want a relationship until he moves out of his parents house (he's 20)
When were by ourselves he talks about his family, and goals etc.. and he talks alot, but when were around other people he hardly says anything to me. He told me he's not ready for a relationship (we were talkin about relationships in general).He's talked about his ex's and etc... He hasnt tried to kiss me or anything..were just good friends..im so confused. should i wait for him to come around..or am i wasting my time?
Seems like he is a normal guy.
Talkative with you but shy around other people. Flirts with other girls... nothing to worry about.
He wants to be able to support himself before getting into a relationship. You might want to chime in and say that it is easier for two to live together rather than go it alone.
Enjoy the time you have with him, no telling what might develop. He already seems to like you more than just friends but it may be early to know for sure.
Good luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
Visitor Submitted Responses
Our RomanceClass visitors have chimed in with thoughts on this question and answer. Click on a link below to read what their solutions are!
don't risk friendship
Go for it
|Sparkly Irridescent Glitz Gel|
Going to a party or special event? What to feel special no matter what you're doing? Roll on some glitz! Perfect for adding a special bit of sparkle to your day or evening.
Buy Glitz Gel at EclecticLady.com
Bookmark this site so you can reference it any time you need romantic / relationship info in the future!