Lost interest

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Male
i am 25 years old. i've been married for 3 years. i was really happy with my sex life. o had a son 3 months ago. i like round and hard boobs that i can have fun with. after my son was born my wifes boobs became all saggy and sex just isn't that fun any more.
is their a way to make her boobs perfect like they were before???
when i want to drink her milk she doesn't let me says that it is for our son????
since i am not sexually interested into her any more should i have an affair with a lady with frsh boobs????
plz help me out

RomanceClass.com Advice
Three months is not enough time for the breasts to regain their shape.

Wait at least six month before you judge her.

If you expect perfect breasts, as it appears you do, she may need to have cosmetic surgery on her breasts.

Ask her if you can drink only a small amount of mile, that should be fine.

Finally, NO you should not look for "fresh boobs" to solve this problem. Do you plan on having affairs for the rest of your life?

You might take a look at her mother to see what your wife's breast will look like if she has no surgery.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Kissing / Intimacy

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.