what do I do?

Visitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
I was married for 5 years and I caught my husband cheating so i divorced him, its been two years since then, and now he wants to come back and I dont know what to do because I still love him, but while he was gone I met this person that has been there for me and my children through out this time and I love him too, but my husband is the father of my children what do I do? I dont know how to tell this other prson that Iam going to go back with my ex husband.

RomanceClass.com Advice
When you love two people it is a good idea to tell them both the situation.

Talk with each of them about your worries and they will try to help you figure it out.

I gather there is no pressing urgency about this so take your time to determine what you really need and want.

Good luck! George

-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com

Add RomanceClass  to Twitter Add RomanceClass  to Facebook Add RomanceClass  to MySpace Add RomanceClass  to Del.icio.us Digg RomanceClass+ Add RomanceClass  to Yahoo My Web Add RomanceClass  to Google Bookmarks Add RomanceClass  to Stumbleupon Add RomanceClass  to Reddit

Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!

All Advice in the category - Breakup Issues

Browse our Answer Database
- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response

Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.