Do Universities Separate People?
Visitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Male
Hello, I'm 17 and in my last year of high-school, me and my girlfriend have been together for almost one-year now, (we are first loves) we made plans to start dating when school is finished and when we are in university, we agreed to do LDR..but the furthest away we will be from each other...is maybe 50 minutes maximum. We really love each other very much and have always been faithful and trustworthy to each other, my questions are:
1) Do couples get separated if they go to different universities/colleges?
2) We are VERY faithful to each other, and trust each other very much, even if we end up in different universities and meet new people, couples don't change if they are very faithfull right?
3)We both agreed LDR's might be better so we are not as attached to each other, and we can keep our university marks up, how many times a week do normal couples see each other?
Thank you George!
1) Not as a rule, but any LDR is a challenge.
2) Faithfulness is a very important part of making a LDR last.
3) At least once a week and more often if circumstances permit. If either of you has a car then it will be easier but bus or train works too to get together.
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
|Sparkly Irridescent Glitz Gel|
Going to a party or special event? What to feel special no matter what you're doing? Roll on some glitz! Perfect for adding a special bit of sparkle to your day or evening.
Buy Glitz Gel at EclecticLady.com
Bookmark this site so you can reference it any time you need romantic / relationship info in the future!