Do Universities Separate People?Visitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Male
Hello, I'm 17 and in my last year of high-school, me and my girlfriend have been together for almost one-year now, (we are first loves) we made plans to start dating when school is finished and when we are in university, we agreed to do LDR..but the furthest away we will be from each other...is maybe 50 minutes maximum. We really love each other very much and have always been faithful and trustworthy to each other, my questions are:
1) Do couples get separated if they go to different universities/colleges?
2) We are VERY faithful to each other, and trust each other very much, even if we end up in different universities and meet new people, couples don't change if they are very faithfull right?
3)We both agreed LDR's might be better so we are not as attached to each other, and we can keep our university marks up, how many times a week do normal couples see each other?
Thank you George!
1) Not as a rule, but any LDR is a challenge.
2) Faithfulness is a very important part of making a LDR last.
3) At least once a week and more often if circumstances permit. If either of you has a car then it will be easier but bus or train works too to get together.
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!
All Advice in the category - General Dating
Browse our Answer Database- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response
Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.