Is it worth asking?Visitor's Question from a 16-20 year old Male
Okay today I finally got a chance to really sit down with my ex and talk to her about what happened between us. It has been 2-3 months since the breakup and I kind of didn't know what happened. Today she told me what was wrong. I was:
1. emotional, very sensitive (I think that means clingy)
2. immature (as in doing stupid stuff not like sexually immature or anything like that)
3. conceited but in a modest way (none of my friends think I'm conceited in ANY way) so she might just be kidding about this because after this, she just gave me stupid reasons why we broke up, like because my name is so and so and stuff like that
Well, I know that my clingy-ness came out of lack of trust for her. Also, for the first week, we were like cuddling alot and I think I took it for granted and expected that to be like everyday, which I've come to realize it isn't.
I was thinking about asking her for one more chance beacuse I think I can overcome these faults but there's like only 10 more days left in school plus Prom night (which I'm going to with her). All I have to do is just have faith in her more but I don't think she'll believe that I'll change :( Should I take my chances and ask for one more chance? I don't want to make things awkward for Prom and stuff like that.
Sounds like you deserve a second chance.
The day after the prom, ask her for a second chance. Tell her it would be fun to have someone to spend the summer with and she will probably at least agree with that idea.
Good luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!
All Advice in the category - I Want my Ex Back
Browse our Answer Database- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response
Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.