i dont know what he wantsVisitor's Question from a 21-30 year old Female
Hi, now my ex boyfriend suddenly out of nowhere called me and tried to talk to me after couple months i ignored me after he dumped me for another girl. He lives outside the states and he knows im going back home next month. I once asked him to return the gift i gave him because the gift was not supposed to be given to anyone or to him. I gave it to him that time because he was my bf and i trusted him. Now, i told him to hand my gift back to me through my other friend but then he said, "he wants to return it to me because he will see me." I told him that he doesnt have to return it to me by himself but he forced me that he wants to return the gift by himself. When i asked how he's been doing with his girlfriend. He said the gf is doing fine but the relationship is not doing well, it's very complicated. Thats what he told me. Anyway, He used to play for my dad's basketball team when he quit that time because he had this new gf who totally the opposite side with basketball and he broke up with me but now, he said he will play basketball for my dad's team again.
My questions are:
1. why is he trying to see me again?
2. What makes him to come back to my life again? suddenly, by saying that he will play for my dad's team and practise at my house again and he wants to see me.
3. Is he playing me again? what does he want?
4. what should i do now? and then if i see him?
1. Probably he still likes you.
2. He may have fond memories of how things used to be.
3. I don't think he would be so cruel as to hurt you again.
4. You should prepare yourself and plan for what might happen and get a good sense of how you feel for him and what you want to do.
Good luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!
All Advice in the category - I Want my Ex Back
Browse our Answer Database- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response
Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.