We still like each other alot but having problems
Visitor's Question from a 13-15 year old Male
well, my girlfreind and i have been going out for about 4 months and we are having trouble. on the verge of breaking up im afraid. i guess im not good at showing her that i love her. she stil likes me alot she says and i believe her but she isnt happy with me most of the time. because i dont show her that i love her. and when she isnt happy im not. this had been going on for about a month. i dont want to lose her. we dont know what to we have talked about breaking up. Maybee i just need help. thanks
Here are some ideas on showing your love:
* tell her
* be affectionate in public (holding hands, hugs, talking)
* give her small gifts (cookies, candy, a flower, a small smooth rock)
* write her love notes and poems
* sing her songs
* listen closely to what she says
* share your feelings with her
* make a big deal of her birthday, your anniversary, holidays
* take her out to dinner, movies, special events
I wish you luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
Visitor Submitted Responses
Our RomanceClass visitors have chimed in with thoughts on this question and answer. Click on a link below to read what their solutions are!
Don't do too much
|Sparkly Irridescent Glitz Gel|
Going to a party or special event? What to feel special no matter what you're doing? Roll on some glitz! Perfect for adding a special bit of sparkle to your day or evening.
Buy Glitz Gel at EclecticLady.com
Bookmark this site so you can reference it any time you need romantic / relationship info in the future!