We still like each other alot but having problemsVisitor's Question from a 13-15 year old Male
well, my girlfreind and i have been going out for about 4 months and we are having trouble. on the verge of breaking up im afraid. i guess im not good at showing her that i love her. she stil likes me alot she says and i believe her but she isnt happy with me most of the time. because i dont show her that i love her. and when she isnt happy im not. this had been going on for about a month. i dont want to lose her. we dont know what to we have talked about breaking up. Maybee i just need help. thanks
Here are some ideas on showing your love:
* tell her
* be affectionate in public (holding hands, hugs, talking)
* give her small gifts (cookies, candy, a flower, a small smooth rock)
* write her love notes and poems
* sing her songs
* listen closely to what she says
* share your feelings with her
* make a big deal of her birthday, your anniversary, holidays
* take her out to dinner, movies, special events
I wish you luck! George
-- from George
One of Your Friendly Advisors at RomanceClass.com
Visitor Submitted Responses
Our RomanceClass visitors have chimed in with thoughts on this question and answer. Click on a link below to read what their solutions are!
Don't do too much
Speak Your Mind - Share your Thoughts on this Question!
All Advice in the category - Breakup Issues
Browse our Answer Database- Browse Answers by Question Category
- Browse Answers by Age Group
- Browse Answers by Date of Response
Please read through the advice on this site before you Submit your Own Question! We have thousands of pages of valuable advice that can immediately help you with your situation.